For Sale: Felt TK2 track bike

My trusty Felt TK2 is for sale!
I bought this bike new at Bicycle Trip in Santa Cruz in 2010 and put about 900 miles total on it, all on Hellyer's banked ovals. It has never been crashed and has never had any damage or repairs needed. The paint is very nice, with only a few tiny scratches. 

This is a size 54 cm complete bike (except pedals), suitable for riders about 5'5" to 5'9" tall. It's ready to race on the track or convert to a street "fixie." It has a flippable rear wheel with provisions for either two sprockets (one with a lockring) or a single-speed freewheel and a sprocket with a lockring. The fork is also drilled for mounting a front brake. 

These strong aluminum-frame bikes are popular with good reason. Mine is entirely original (other than a tire that had a seam split; I replaced it with a Vittoria Corsa Evo CX). I can sell it with either the original 15t sprocket, or a 14t or a 16t. 

For the full specs, see Felt's 2010 TK2 page.

The 2010 model's MSRP was $1399, the 2013's MSRP is $1859. 

I live in Santa Cruz and can show the bike at the Bicycle Trip shop where I bought it, but I can bring the bike to other places and in Santa Clara Valley. Please email me to arrange a time and place.

Update: It is SOLD! 

Comments